Everingham had his first taste for motor racing when he competed in Karting at just 10 years of age. As his love for the sport grew and his talent became notable, the then 15 year old launched into Formula 4. Tyler’s rise continued when he competed in the Australian Production Car Series (2017), the internationally recognised Bathurst 12-hour (2018) and then his biggest break-through in 2018, the Kuhmo Tyre Australian V8 Touring Car National Series where he was crowned the overall Champion.
The young teen made an enormous impression, so in 2019 Tyler made his debut in the fiercely competitive Dunlop Super 2 Series. An impressive first year, the rookie finished the season with an overall sixth place in the Championship and was also awarded the Mike Kable Young Gun Award, an honourable achievement that has also been presented to past and current legends of the Supercars including Marcos Ambrose, Rick Kelly, Mark Winterbottom and Scott McLaughlin.
Name: Tyler Everingham
Occupation: Qualified Data Technician at Everingham Electrical & Data (Family Business)
DOB: 07 January 2001 – 21 yo
Resides: Dubbo NSW 2830
Years Racing: 10+ years
Ambition: Driver in Supercars Championship
Hobbies: Camping, Fishing & 4WD Driving
Car Builds & Restorations: Building a Subaru WRX Track Car & full-build and restoration of a Datsun 1200 Ute
2010 - 2015
STATE & NATIONAL
- Ranked #10 Top Karter's in Aust
- NSW State Champion Junior Clubman
- 4th Australian Karting Championship
- NSW State Runner Up JNL
- Australasian Gold Cup - 1st JNL & 1st Junior Clubman
- Race of Stars 3rd
- Youngest driver to compete in 2016 in the CAMS Jayco to Formula 4 Championship
- Finished 7th Overall in the Championship Standings
- Finished 5th Overall in the Formula 4 Championship Standings
- 2 podium finishes (Barbagallo Raceway & Sydney Motorsport Park)
- Australian Production Cars: 1st Class C Championship & 1st Class C Series Cup Championship
V8 TOURING CAR
BATHURST 12 HOUR
- V8 Touring Car - Champion (1st)
- 8 race wins from 12 races
- 5 round podiums
- Co-drive with Grant Denyer & Garry Jacobson in Marc I car in Bathurst 12 Hour
- Finished 3rd at Bathurst 12 Hour Invitational Class
2019 - 2021
2 SERIES & grm wildcard entry
- Finished 6th Overall in the 2019 Super 2 Championship Standings
- Race Win - Sandown Raceway
- Qualified 2nd Bathurst Round
- Awarded Supercars Mike Kable Young Gun Award
- 2021 Race Wins, Round Win & Race Lap Record at SMP
- Qualified 2nd Race 1 Sydney Supernight
- Qualified 2nd Race 2 Perth Supernight
- 3rd in Race 1 Perth Supernight
- Race Win - Race 2 Perth Supernight
- 2nd for Round Perth Supernight
- Qualified 2nd Race 1 Townsville
- Race Win - Race 1 Townsville
-Qualified 3rd Race 2 Townsville
-Qualified 1st Race 1 Sandown
Blue Ribbon Legal is proud to support Tyler Everingham and his motor racing since 2020.
Tyler is a determined and hard-working young man, with exceptional talent.
His skill and work-ethic reflect our own goal of providing high-quality services and working as a team with our clients to achieve success.
Tyler's professionalism, commitment and dedication to his craft both on- and off-track are outstanding.
Our association with Tyler Everingham provides us with Australia-wide visibility, and we firmly believe the relationship has been mutually beneficial.
Blue Ribbon Legal look forward to continuing our partnership with Tyler Everingham, sharing our passion for excellence and superior results.
BLUE RIBBON LEGAL